|User account creation has been reenabled! Also, spam has largely been fixed! And finally, we've changed web hosting providers! Woohoo!|
Basically, the wiki has been completely recreated, with old data imported to the new wiki. If you see anything missing, be bold about fixing the issue!
Hack/Mine is a total conversion mod for Minecraft which introduces a massive number of action-RPG gameplay elements. It includes procedurally generated content, such as sprawling dungeons and magical items, four selectable races, a completely customizable class and spell system via Spellscript (an object-oriented scripting language), and much, much more. It is being actively developed by Frizzil and is featured in the Technic Launcher.
- Technic Launcher, client only, pick yer version, automatic installation
- Stable/Development Version, client and server v0.6.4.5, manual installation (instructions)
Report bugs with the Development version here!
A list of all Hack/Mine versions is provided on the patches page.
- Official thread on the Minecraft forums. Check here for development updates.
- A very official forum, courtesy of the Technic crew.
- A short server list of amazing, high quality servers!
If you've got time, be a part of the community! Take a moment to neaten up and professionalize existing articles, update the bugs list, upload images of the mod, or even just hang around the discussion pages (discussion links are on the top left of each page). Maintaining the wiki means that Frizzil doesn't have to, which allows him to devote more time to creating the mod.