gx1bbe Say, you got a nice article.Really thank you! Fantastic.
Currency is a feature introduced in version 0.6 (currently a dev build) and allows you to trade with NPC villagers with coins. You can see your total money in the bottom left hand corner of the game screen. When you first spawn, or run out of money it displays "You're broke!"
Monsters will randomly drop coins upon death. You can also find coins in chests. To collect coins in chests you need only right click whilst holding them, and they will be added. Alternatively, dropping them and picking them up as any other mob drop works just fine. There are 4 tiers of coins:; bronze, silver, gold and platinum. These can be used to trade with villagers. Coins will currently upgrade themselves, as follows:
- 64 Bronze coins => 1 Silver coin
- 64 Silver coins => 1 Gold coin
- 64 Gold coins => 1 Platinum coin
NOTE: In the current dev version, you only need 64 coins. Frizzil has said that it will be 100 in the future.
NOTE: You can only have a maximum of 63 Platinum coins as of now.
NOTE: You can't collect a whole stack of platinum.
- Is this a bug, or saying the same as above?--Stickman57 (talk) 03:30, 9 September 2012 (MST)
- Collecting enough that your total platinum count goes over 63 results in the extra money not being registered at all, meaning you get nothing out of it. --Moppr (talk) 14:36, 3 October 2012 (MST)