Elemental Slimes are like normal Slimes, except they've been magically imbued with elemental properties. A slime with a given element is both immune to it and deals that kind of damage. For example, a red slime would be immune to fire damage.
Elemental Slimes are a simple recoloring of the Slimes that already exist in Minecraft. Unlike regular Slimes that only spawn in certain chunks, however, Elemental Slimes are "global mobs." This means that unlike normal mobs, who are selected from 3-4 different possibilities assigned to the current Area, Elemental Slimes belong to a much larger set of mobs that appear infrequently, but everywhere in the world of Minecraftia.
Slimes can appear in many different colours, including rainbow. A slime's colour determines it's magical properties.
List of Known Slimes
- Red Slime (Fire) - Immune to Fireball spells.
- Orange Slime (Earth) - Unknown immunity.
- Yellow Slime (Holy) - Immune to Holy Bolt spells.
- Green Slime (Nature) - Unknown immunity. Could be just an ordinary slime.
- Teal Slime (Ice) - Immune to Icebolt spells.
- Blue Slime (Lightning) - Immune to Lightning spells.
- Purple Slime (Unholy) - Immune to Cursed Bolt.
- Pink Slime (?) - Unknown immunity.
- Black Slime (Physical) - Currently assigns a random immunity, but will later be immune to Physical.
- Rainbow Slime (Random) - A rainbow slime transitions between all slime's colours, changing it's immunity accordingly. It changes colour quickly, making
- Camouflage Slime (Random) - The Camoflage Slime copies the colour of the block it's on, and changes element accordingly. If it stands on a grass block, it is likely to look like a Green Slime, having a Nature element.